Woodlea House Surgery
The risk to the general public is moderate. If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
Call 111 now if you’ve been:
- to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- to Iran, areas of Northern Italy in Lockdown or ‘Special Care Zone’ areas in South Korea since 19 February
- to other parts of Mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- to other parts of Northern Italy (anywhere North of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortnhess of breath
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
Further information is available on nhs.uk
Welcome to our Website
We have produced this website to provide you with information about the way the Practice is organised and the services that are provided directly by Practice Staff, or by other members of the Primary Health Care Team. Services will, by necessity, change from time to time, please do not hesitate to telephone the Practice on 01202 300 903 to check the current position.
IMPORTANT PATIENT MESSAGE ABOUT CHANGES TO WOODLEA HOUSE SURGERY:
We would like to apologise; the questions and answers sheet did not attach to the recent letter you received through the post informing you of changes at Woodlea House Surgery. Please go to our News Page to view/download this sheet.
Our Practice Area
The map below is a guide to our Practice Area. Please ask at reception if you are unsure whether you are within our area. Generally postcodes with BH8 and BH9 are within our boundaries.
Chaperones and Right to Accompaniment
During your consultation it may be necessary for you to be examined. If you wish to be accompanied you can either:-