Your regular medications will be listed with your prescriptions. When you need a further supply, please tick the items you require. A repeat prescriptions box is prominently displayed in the entrance hall for you to post these in.
Alternatively, you can mail them to us. If you require the prescription to be returned in the mail, please include a stamped addressed envelope.
Please allow 48 hours before collection
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS CANNOT BE TAKEN OVER THE TELEPHONE
Several local chemists offer a collect and delivery service, please ask at reception for details.
**You can now email your prescription requests**
Please download and complete our Form – Email Repeat Prescription Request Form
EPS (Electronic Prescription Service)
A new way to get your medicines and appliances. The EPS is an NHS service. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the place you choose to get your medicines and appliances from.
Please download this leaflet for further information on this service. EPS Patient Information
Do You Pay for Your Prescriptions?
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on Form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions